It’s a Steal! 5 by 5 pm on 5/5
It’s a steal! OK. Maybe not quite a steal… but it’s still one heck of a bargain! The OIVAC is celebrating the number 5. Purchase any 5 sessions by 5pm on 5/5 and you will receive passes to attend 2 sessions for FREE!
Yep, that’s right. Buy a 5 session pass (only $100.00) by no later than 5pm on Cinco de Mayo (5/5) – and you get 2 FREE passes. That’s 7 passes to presentations provided by industry leaders on topics relevant to today’s virtual professional for the price of 5.
Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it?!
Well, that’s not all….
Not only do you get access to 2 additional OIVAC sessions at no charge – you can give your free passes to anyone with an e-mail address, internet connection and the desire to learn! Give a FREE pass to a client, co-worker, spouse, mother, child, nephew, neighbor… or redeem yourself.
Simply buy a 5 session pass by 5pm on 5/5, and in your confirmation you will automatically receive the details on how to redeem or gift your 2 FREE passes.
Of course, no need to wait til the last minute! The OIVAC 5 special starts now, so navigate to www.oivac.com and buy your 5 session pass today!
Call for Moderators:
If you would like to serve as a moderator during the OIVAC this year, be a part of this international event, and get your name known and out there to fellow VAs and business people, contact Anita at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nikki email@example.com.
Training sessions will take place next week on 7 and 8 May – times to be confirmed. It’s seriously very easy to do and you do get a blurb of what to say as well as sitting in for free at the session.
Speaking of sessions, we have several FREE activities scheduled this year.
* International Virtual Assistants Day Celebration – VAs celebrate the industry and our contributions to the growth & stability of small
businesses, awarding of Thomas Leonard International Virtual Assistant of Distinction and Janet Jordan Achievement Awards; Keynote Speaker Susan Solovic, CEO of SBTV.com; State of the Industry presentation; and distribution of prizes and giveaways
* Networking Sessions – Opportunities to meet and greet VAs from around the globe
* Exhibitor Halls and Trade Show – Network and chat with VA organizations, vendors and grab downloads, giveaways, etc.
* Four Sponsor Sessions – Learn about some VA organizations, benefits of becoming a member and get to meet the leadership
* Certification and Accreditation – Open discussion about pros and cons and VA organizations offering credentialling opportunities
* Intro to the Virtual Assistance Industry – Sessions where potential and aspiring VAs can get answers to questions about the industry
* Understanding Your Client through Market Research – Better define your business’ future growth through target audience research, impacting successful marketing plans/campaigns
Yes, they are all free and open to the public activities. Stop by and check them out. These are all no-cost opportunities to speak up, ask questions, give input, and have a good time!
And, don’t forget the 37 seminars given by expert VAs, niche specialists and Internet-based business leaders, waiting to share their insight and knowledge. Read profiles of our exceptional array of presenters here.
Take advantage of the 5 by 5 p.m. on 5/5 special or signup for the entire convention and receive mp3 recordings along with your purchase. And, you don’t have to travel, worry about hotel, meals, leaving family friends or clients.Visit OIVAC and check out the schedule for details.